Hessonite Gemstone is a variety of Grossular Garnet that originates from calcium aluminum silicate. The name Hessonite comes from the ancient Greek word Esson, which means inferior. Hessonite possesses low density and hardness, as compared to other kinds of garnet.
Also Known As: Gomed
Corresponding Planet: Rahu
Color: Red, Inclining To Orange Or Yellow
Relation Between Rahu & Hessonite Gemstone / Gomed
Hessonite gemstone is associated with planet Rahu. Rahu is considered a malefic planet & is liable for all types of delays or very late fulfillment of goals. A pure and transparent Hessonite gemstone works to neutralize the evil effects of Rahu.
If Rahu is positively placed in the birth chart, Hessonite gives beneficial results during the major period and sub-periods of Rahu, removes fear, creates clarity of mind, and helps spiritual growth.
Who Should Wear Hessonite Gemstone / Gomed?
A person with weak Rahu in the birth chart should wear Hessonite Gemstone / Gomed.
Rahu is considered a malefic planet and makes a person defiant, irresponsible, and very secretive. Rahu causes uncertainties & confusions in the mind of an individual & always in retrograde position.
A person with a negatively placed or debilitated Rahu can wear Hessonite.
However, before wearing a gemstone, the horoscope & birth chart of the wearer must be analyzed by an expert astrologer.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW IF YOU NEED TO WEAR HESSONITE GEMSTONE / GOMED.
Benefits of Wearing Hessonite Gemstone / Gomed
- Neutralizes the evil effects of Vedic planet Rahu & helps eliminating any confusions or uncertainties in life
- Helps to gain professional progress and enhances a person’s social & financial status
- Beneficial in healing diseases like cancer, epilepsy, insomnia, mental disorders, allergies, infections etc.
- Blesses its wearer with health, vigor, vitality, and victory over enemies and negative conditions in life
- Especially effective gemstone for those who have Sarpa Dosha, Kalsarpa Dosha, Putra Dosha etc. in their Birth Chart
- Protects against professional & financial losses, favors growth for profession & businesses
Effects Of Hessonite Gemstone / Gomed On Health?
Hessonite Gemstone helps in curing ailments & developing body immunity against the following health issues:
- It is a highly beneficial gemstone for those who have Sarpa Dosha, Kalsarpa Dosha etc. & blesses the individual with quick & miraculous relief from Sarpa Dosha and its symptoms.
- It removes uncertainties and provides mental clarity and a balanced nature. Rahu periods often result in confusion, negativity, and lack of focus & confidence.
- Rahu causes ailments such as Cancer, Skin Diseases, Psoriasis, fear psychosis, mental problems, multiple personality disorders etc. Hessonite effectively helps in getting rid of such health issues.
- Hessonite helps in alleviating from an ill health and damaged relationships caused by the use & abuse of drugs, alcohol, and other damaging substances.
- It eradicates the fear complexes and boosts the self-confidence and the courage of an individual to face their problems & succeed.
- It is substantially protective against voodoo, evil eye hexing, problems from spirits, black magic etc.
- Hessonite Gemstone cures gastric disorders, sluggish metabolism and blesses individual with health, vigor, and stamina.
- Hessonite can considerably help an individual with releasing of stress and tension, and clarity of thoughts.
Identifying A Real Hessonite Gemstone / Gomed From A Fake Stone
- Color: Generally, hessonite is light yellow similar to cow’s urine, owl or hawk eye in appearance. The color of the gemstone is also identical to honey. Therefore, investigating the color of this gemstone precisely can help identify a real gemstone from a fake one.
- Cow’s Urine Test: To find out whether hessonite is real or fake, place it in cow’s urine & leave it for 24 hours. If the color of cow’s urine changes, then it means that Hessonite/ Gomed is real; otherwise it is fake.
- Softness: A real Hessonite or Gomed gemstone will be soft to touch, smooth and heavy. Moreover, under magnification, within the gemstone a shadow of honey color can be easily seen. This is a clear indication that the gemstone in your hands is real & not fake.
- Symmetry: A real Hessonite gemstone should have a symmetrical appearance when viewed from front or back. It means while gazing upon the gemstone from front or back, it should appear similar or identical.
- Transparency: A real hessonite gemstone usually preserves high transparency and clarity features, which can be checked under a magnifier. On the contrary, a fake hessonite stone will not be richly transparent and clear when viewed or scrutinized under a magnifier.
METHOD OF WEARING HESSONITE GEMSTONE / GOMED:
The Most Auspicious Day & Time To Wear Blue Sapphire/ Neelam
Hessonite/ Gomed gemstone is best worn on a Saturday evening after sunset, during the descending moon cycle (Krishna paksha) to get the maximum benefits of Jupiter & to extract the true powers that are held within the gemstone.
Suitable Body Part For Wearing Hessonite Gemstone / Gomed
The Hessonite Gemstone should be worn as a ring on the middle finger of the right hand.
The Ideal Metal For Embedding Hessonite Gemstone / Gomed In
Hessonite Gemstone / Gomed should be worn with a silver ring.
The gemstone should be embedded or fixed in the silver band in such a way that the stone touches the skin of the wearer & can thus, channelize its powers in the life of the human being.
The Mantra For Wearing Hessonite Gemstone / Gomed
The Hessonite Gemstone / Gomed is associated to the planet Rahu
For purification and activation of Hessonite, dip your Hessonite ring in honey, Gangajal or milk for 10-20 minutes for energizing. Then while chanting the following mantra, it should be worn:
“AUM RAHAVE NAMAH” x 108 times