What are the reasons for your delayed marriage? Why are you not getting married, even after everything is fine? Why is stress prevalent in your marriage? – These are some questions related to marriage, which come to the mind of all those who are upset due to delay in marriage. Generally, the answer to such questions is that everybody wants to know why this happens.
There are 15 main reasons for LATE /DELAY in MARRIAGE in Astrology, which have been explained in detail in Astrology. These are:
- The aspect of strong malefic planets in the 7th house from the Ascendant and the Moon sign, leads to denial or delays in marriage.
- If the Lagna or the 7th house Lord is sitting in the 6th, 8th or in 12th house, it leads to delay in marriage.
- If the House Lord where Venus is positioned is placed in the 6th, 8th or 12th house, it will lead to obstructions in marriage.
- The placement of Saturn, Rahu, or Ketu, in the 7th house, will lead to problems, obstructions or late marriages.
- Malefic planets placed in the Lagna and the 7th house will also indicate delays in marriage.
- If stronger malefic planets are placed in the 6th and 8th house with the 7th house being empty, it will lead to the formation of Paap Kartari Yoga, which will lead to denials in marriage proposals.
- If the 12th and 2nd house from Venus is posited with stronger malefic planets, it will lead to late or postponed marriages.
- If Sun is placed in the 1st house, and Saturn in the 7th house, or vice versa, it will lead to obstructions in marriage.
- If Saturn is a functional malefic planet, and is posited in the 1st, 7th, 10th or 5th house, it will lead to denial or late marriage.
- If 7th house Lord is posited with Rahu or Ketu, problems would be there in marriage.
- If Lagna Lord is posited in Rahu or Ketu with no functional benefic aspect, even then there will be delay in marriage.
- If Mars is a functional malefic planet and is placed in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or in the 12th house, problems in marriage would be prevalent.
- Functional malefic planets being placed in 1st, 2nd, 4th or 7th house, will lead to late or no marriage.
- If the 7th house Lord and Venus are weaker, then the marriage will either be late or you will have to face denial.
- A weak D9 chart will also lead to delay in marriage.
If stronger functional benefic planets are placed in the 1st and 7th houses, and the 7th house Lord is getting the aspects of the functional benefic planets, it will reduce the obstructions in marriage.