No more worries if you have discovered Mangal Dosha in your chart. There are certain combinations that can cancel Mangal Dosha. In order to understand the combinations that can neutralize the effects of Manglik Dosha, let us first understand the meaning and formation of this Dosha in your chart.
Mars is said to be the main planet concerning Mangal Dosha. This Dosha is also known as Kuja, Angaraaka, and Bhom Dosha. The negative influence of Mars on a person makes him Manglik and if Mars is present in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house of the ascendant chart, the person is said to have Mangal Dosha.
Mangal Dosha is considered the most important parameter at the time of horoscope matchmaking for marriage. Mangal Dosha creates hurdles and disastrous situations in marriage. It is said that Mangal Dosha gets cancelled after crossing the age of 28 and one who does not care to view the angle of Mangal Dosha astrologically faces delays and unhappiness in marriage.
Following are some planetary combinations, which cancel the negative effects of Mangal Dosha. These combinations will not only neutralize the effects, but will also give you a happy married life.
- Primarily if Mars is placed in the ascendant in Aries, Leo or Aquarius sign, the bad effects of Mangal Dosha will be cancelled.
- Mars posited in 2nd house in either Gemini or Virgo sign will cancel the Dosha.
- Presence of Mars in the 4th house in either Aries or Scorpio sign will save you from the harsh treatment of Mangal Dosha.
- Mangal Dosha will be cancelled with Mars present in the 7th house in Cancer or Capricorn sign.
- If Mars is posited in the 8th house in Sagittarius or Pisces sign, you are free from Mangal Dosha.
- Mars present in the 12th house in either Taurus or Libra sign will eliminate the possible effects of Mangal Dosha.
- Mangal Dosha will get cancel if Mars is exalted, combust, debilitated, retrograde or placed in inimical sign.
- Mars present in Nakshatra of Ketu will cancel Mangal Dosha.
- Mars in debilitated position in the 8th house will no longer support Mangal Dosha.
- If Mars is placed in the movable signs like Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn, then Mangal Dosha exists no more.
- If planets like Venus and Moon are placed in 2nd house of the horoscope, Mangal Dosha is cancelled.
- The conjunction of Jupiter and Venus in either ascendant or 7th house cancels Mangal Dosha.
If you are wondering what your horoscope holds for you, check whether this Dosha exists in your horoscope or not, you can go for love marriage compatibility or relationship analysis report.