Members’ Information: the information we collect from you
- When you signs up with vedshastra.com in order to avail our free and paid services, you are asked to submit information such as name, gender, birth information, e-mail ID, password, etc.
- This information is utmost important to create your horoscopes and provide personalized readings to you.
- The e-mail ID and password so submitted by you are used to protect your personal profile on the site. This in turn helps us serve you with personalized astrology services.
- We do not disclose, share or misuse our members’ personal information. We value the privacy of our members and clients at all times.
Use of Sign up Service: use of this information
How you can remove this information: Opt out Choice
- We make use of ‘cookies’ to collect information on the user visiting our website. Cookies are small bytes of information which a website sends out to your computer’s hard drive when you view a website.
- Cookies are used by our website to provide you with a more personal and customized experience on our website. The information that is collected via cookies is used to make the website experience relevant to your needs and to make a customized experience of site usage so as to meet your special requirements and needs.
- Besides the above we may use third party cookies to enable services like Captcha on forms.
- When user browses our website, we are likely to store some of this information in the form of cookies on their computers. This is done with the purpose of customizing their experience on our site. It gives them an improved and personalized usage of the content and delivers them the content that is relevant to their interest for all their future visits to our website. We would also save passwords, so the clients don’t have to re-enter it every time they visit the site.
How you can control these Cookies?
Use of e-mail address
Our Security Policy
- vedshastra.com does not collect any payment information. This is solely handled by our payment gateway partners.
- vedshastra.com doesn’t collect or save any sensitive information related with financial transaction at any step. This part is handled by the payment gateways.
- It is hereby understood that we have put in place, and are committed to follow the standard technical procedural methods to protect our members’ personal information from any unauthorized access. Still, it must be fully understood that neither vedshastra.com nor any other website can fully eliminate such risks.