Information about our members: data we gather from you
- In order to use our free and premium services, you must register with vedshastra.com and provide information such your name, gender, date of birth, email address, password, etc.
- To build your horoscopes and give you tailored readings, this information is crucial.
- Your personal profile on the website is protected by the email ID and password that you have provided. In turn, this enables us to provide you with individualised astrology services.
- We never misuse, share, or disclose the private information of our members. We always value our members’ and clients’ privacy.
The following information was obtained through the usage of the Sign Up Service.
We use your personal information to provide you with customised reports and services, as well as to improve your experience on our website. Our members have given us permission to send them astrological email reminders from time to time. Policy dictates that we do not release our customers’ personal information or data to any other parties.
How you can remove this information: Opt out Choice
Please write to us at [email protected] if you no longer want our services for whatever reason and we will remove your account. We appreciate your support. In addition, you can add, update, or remove sub-accounts that you create under your primary account on vedshastra.com.
The following is our policy with regards to cookies:
Cookies: What Are They and Why Do We Use Them?
- Cookies are little text files placed on your computer by websites you visit. When you visit a website, a small amount of data known as a cookie is downloaded to your computer’s hard disc.
- Cookies are essential to the proper operation of our website. Cookies, for example, allow you to log into specific areas of a website based on the information you provide about yourself.
- Third-party cookies, such as Captcha, may be used in addition to the ones listed above.
- Cookies are little text files placed on a user’s computer by a website when they visit it. We do this so that they can have a more personalised visit to our site. Whenever they visit our website in the future, they’ll see only the stuff that’s relevant to them because of this feature. Also, passwords will be saved for future use, so clients don’t have to re-enter them each time they visit the site.
What are your options for managing these cookies?
When visiting our website, a visitor is made aware that cookies are being used to enhance their visit and provide them with more relevant content. The site asks him if he wants to allow cookies.
An email address is required.
It is our policy to keep the email addresses of members who use vedshastra.com’s services and reports private. We do not share them with anybody else. Everything they order from vedshastra.com is emailed directly to their email addresses.
Our Code of Conduct for Protecting Your Personal Information
All financial and personal information that we collect as part of providing our services is handled with the utmost care at vedshastra.com.
- Payment information is not collected by vedshastra.com. Our payment gateway providers are entirely responsible for this.
- At no point does vedshastra.com collect or save any sensitive information relating to a financial transaction. Payment gateways are in charge of this aspect.
- In order to secure our members’ personal information from unauthorised access, we have and will continue to use the usual technical and procedural techniques. That being said, vedshastra.com and any other website cannot completely avoid these hazards.
Getting in touch with vedshastra.
You may reach us at [email protected] if you have any doubts or questions about our privacy policies or the way we handle with our members.
Learn more about Terms & Conditions Policy information https://www.vedshastra.com/terms-and-conditions/
Learn more about Refunds & Cancellations Policy information https://www.vedshastra.com/refunds-cancellations-policy/