Also Known As: Neelam
Corresponding Planet: Saturn
The Blue Sapphire gemstone is considered as the strongest of all the gemstones. This gemstone has supernatural powers that may eliminate & counter even long term misfortunes.
However, due to its extreme effects, the wearer has to be very careful before choosing to wear this gemstone & should test for about a week to see if indications of any adverse effects are present.
Relation Between Saturn & Blue Sapphire/ Neelam
Neelam is associated with planet Saturn. Saturn is one of the most dominant of all the astrological planets & when it is ill-placed in the birth chart, one has to face many hardships in life. Being placed in a positive position, it brings unprecedented & overly satisfying rewards.For a badly posited Saturn, Blue Sapphire works to mellow the effects of Saturn & bring peace of mind to the wearer. If Saturn is positively placed, then this gemstone strengthens its position & enhances the positive results.
Who Should Wear Blue Sapphire/ Neelam?
A person with weak Saturn in the birth chart should wear blue sapphire. If Saturn is weakly placed or debilitated in the birth chart, or if malefic planets are posited with Saturn, then wearing blue sapphire can greatly benefit the wearer.
However, before wearing a gemstone, the horoscope & birth chart of the wearer must be analyzed by an expert astrologer.
Benefits of Wearing Blue Sapphire/ Neelam
- Resolves financial, professional, and psychological problems that develop due to malefic effects of Saturn
- Instant success in business, jobs, and professional projects
- Professionals or businesspersons facing stagnancy in their careers can break away from the monotonous & sluggish growth at work and uplift their fortunes in no time by wearing blue sapphire
- Results in surging Fortunes
- Blesses the person with abundant opportunities to create and manage wealth easily & efficiently
- Brings extended Fame & Popularity
- Makes the wearer talented and hardworking, thus bringing recognition, fame and fortune
- Reorients Discipline, Patience, and Detachment
- Evolves the work ethics of the wearer positively
- Bestows Stronger Mind, Bones and Senses
- Heals joint pains, gout and arthritis, and keeps sensory organs in good shape
- Tranquilizes the mind and relieves people of confusion, anxiety, and depression.
Effects Of Blue Sapphire/ Neelam On Health?
Blue Sapphire helps in curing ailments & developing body immunity against the following health issues:
- Wearing this gemstone has a peaceful & stabilizing influence on the brain. It sustains the brain and restores mental serenity.
- It encourages mental recovery by pushing out the negative thoughts or the mental disruptions, which cause confusions & uncertainties in the mind of the wearer.
- Blue sapphire brings clarity of thought and improves concentration.
- Vision and hearing issues can also be reduced with the help of the gemstone
- It enhances memory and increases the prospects of the wearer by showering positivity & a jovial outlook for the wearer.
- Blue sapphire enhances the strength of the mind, eases the senses, and sensory system of the wearer. This reduces impulsive outbursts or emotional imbalance.
- It opens & enhances the functioning of pituitary organs, imagination, and creative ability.
- It cures fainting, fits, virility, mental disorder, deafness and baldness.
Identifying A Real Blue Sapphire/ Neelam From A Fake Stone
Inclusions: Inclusions are almost always present in any stone & increase their luster and appearance. A blue sapphire stone that does not show any inclusion and tremendous shine is likely to be a fake or synthetic stone.
However, the quantity of inclusion can only be analyzed by a specialist like Gemologist. You should always have the gemstone checked by an expert before use.
Temperature: Blue Sapphire is warmer to touch. If while holding the gemstone in your hand, you feel warmth then it means that blue sapphire is real. A cold stone would be fake.
METHOD OF WEARING BLUE SAPPHIRE/ NEELAM:
The Most Auspicious Day & Time To Wear Blue Sapphire/ Neelam
Planet corresponding to Blue Sapphire is Saturn & the day associated with Saturn is Saturday. Thus, this gemstone is best worn on a Saturday morning during Shukla Paksha (5am to 7am) to get the maximum benefits of Jupiter & to extract the true powers that are held within the gemstone. One should not wear Blue Sapphire less than 3 ratti.
Suitable Body Part For Wearing Blue Sapphire/ Neelam
The Blue sapphire should be worn on the middle finger of the right hand to earn the most of its offerings. Usually Blue Sapphire/Neelam is worn with other stones. However, only people who are Capricorns and Aquarius natives should wear Blue Sapphire/Neelam.
The Ideal Metal For Embedding Blue Sapphire/ Neelam Gemstone In
Blue sapphire should be worn with a silver ring.
The gemstone should be embedded or fixed in the silver band in such a way that the stone touches the skin of the wearer & can thus, channelize its powers in the life of the human being.
The Mantra For Wearing Blue Sapphire/ Neelam
The Blue sapphire gemstone is associated to the planet Saturn or “Shani.”
Neelam should be washed with or dipped in fresh milk or Gangajal for at least 30 minutes in the morning. Then while chanting the following mantra, it should be worn at sunrise:
“OM SHAM SHANEYSHACHRAYE NAMAH”
9 Important Gemstone Based on Your Moon Sign
|Red Coral (Moonga)
|Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj)
|Diamond (White Sapphire)
|Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
|Cat’s Eye (Lehsunia)