Diamond, also known as White Sapphire, is one of the hardest materials known to humanity & is carbon in its pure form. Its exceptional hardness makes it resist any form of abrasion.
Also Known As: White Sapphire
Corresponding Planet: Venus
Over the years, Diamond has become a status symbol that represents a luxurious life.
Relation Between Venus and Diamond/ White Sapphire
Venus is the ruler of beauty & love. It depicts an attractive physical appearance, art forms (such as acting, music, dance, stage shows, artistic attitude etc.), attraction towards opposite sex and sexual vitality, & a supreme luxurious life.
A malefic or badly placed Venus in the birth chart can make a person poor, lethargic, and indifferent towards love and romantic relations. In family relations, Venus signifies wife & its ill effects may cause disruption due to extra-marital affairs.
Wearing a Diamond ensures that the individual faces success in love and married life by enhancing the positivity of Venus & subduing its bad effects. Harmony in marital life is improved and the wearer gets cooperation & support of the spouse.
Who Should Wear Diamond/ White Sapphire?
A person with weak or debilitated Venus in the birth chart should wear Diamond/ White Sapphire.
If Venus is placed in a malefic or inimical sign, then wearing Diamond/ White Sapphire can greatly benefit the wearer.
However, before wearing a gemstone, the horoscope & birth chart of the wearer must be analyzed by an Astrology Expert.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW IF YOU NEED TO WEAR DIAMOND/ WHITE SAPPHIRE.
Benefits of Wearing Diamond/ White Sapphire
Here is a list of the key benefits of wearing a Diamond/ White Sapphire:
- Diamond is known to bring a rise in the name, reputation, and artistic abilities of the wearer.
- Diamond is a hot gem. It boosts goodness and eliminates any evil and fearful thoughts in the mind of the native.
- Diamond signifies a luxurious life & improves financial conditions, blessing the native with mental serenity and peace of mind.
- Diamond augments the passion & sexual power of its wearer.
- Diamond aids in the betterment of various physical ailments such as diabetes, diseases of urine, of private parts, syphilis, skin, and uterine diseases.
Effects Of Diamond/ White Sapphire On Health?
Diamond/ White Sapphire helps in healing ailments & developing body immunity against the following health issues:
- Improves qualities & influence of Venus, thus boosting the emotional & romantic side of the wearer
- Increases humility, humbleness, genuineness, and physical attractiveness
- Erases negativity & aggression from the mind of the wearer
- Helps in curing of issues related to ovaries, breasts, reproductive systems, water, kidney, diabetes, urinary tract, throat, chin, cheeks and skin related elements
- Gifts the wearer with a clear thinking & elevates creative & artistic skills
- Prevents sexual diseases, increases endurance, and boosts sexual performance
- Brings a glow and confidence on the face of the user
- Makes the wearer brave & courageous
- The crush (Bhasm) of diamonds helps in healing & curing of heart ailments, sexual weaknesses and malfunctioning.
- Increases sexual attraction
Identifying A Diamond/ White Sapphire From A Fake Stone
- Inclusions: A real Diamond will most likely possess some inclusions. These inclusions are usually visible to the naked eye or under magnification. If no inclusions like black spots or milk patches, are visible in a Diamond then it is a fake. Real Diamonds with no visible inclusions even under 50 x magnifications do exist, but are highly rare.
- Grease: Diamonds have an affinity for grease. If a Diamond has been cut or handled before, its surface will generally have a film of grease.
- Light: A well-cut Diamond would reflect all the light falling on it from its back facets, which form a series of mirrors. When viewed from the back and held up to the light, a good quality Diamond will throw only a pinpoint of light from the culet.
- Look Down Test: When worn on a finger, a nicely cut & groomed Diamond will not allow the finger below it to be visible when looked at from the top. The white light entering a diamond is dispersed into a wide spectrum of colors that gives flasks of different colors from the smaller crown facets.
METHOD OF WEARING DIAMOND/ WHITE SAPPHIRE:
The Most Auspicious Day & Time To Wear Diamond/ White Sapphire
Diamond is associated with Venus or Shukra.
The corresponding day for Venus is Friday. Thus, Diamond should be worn on a Friday morning during Shukla Paksha (5 am to 7 am) to get the maximum benefits of Venus & to extract the true powers that are held within the gemstone.
Suitable Body Part For Wearing Diamond/ White Sapphire
Diamond/ White Sapphire should be put in the first finger of the right hand. The weight should be 1/4 or 1/2 gram.
The Ideal Metal For Embedding Diamond/ White Sapphire Gemstone In
Diamond should be put in a Gold, Silver, or Platinum Ring.
The gemstone should be embedded or fixed in the gold or diamond band in such a way that the stone touches the skin of the wearer & can thus, channelize its powers in the life of the human being.
The Mantra For Wearing Diamond/ White Sapphire
Before wearing Diamond/ White Sapphire, it should be dipped or drenched into Gangajal or cow milk for at least 10 minutes.
While wearing the Diamond, recite the following mantra for praying to Venus:
“Aum Shum Shukraye Namah Aum”
9 Important Gemstone Based on Your Moon Sign
|Ruby (Manik)||Pearl (Moti)||Red Coral (Moonga)|
|Emerald (Panna)||Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj)||Diamond (White Sapphire)|
|Blue Sapphire (Neelam)||Hessonite (Gomed)||Cat’s Eye (Lehsunia)|